ePub/Mobi/AZW3/PDF of Phobos Runtime Library

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 30 11:00:09 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 28 June 2022 at 18:42:11 UTC, Marcone wrote:
> Beloved,
>

> I love programming in D. D is my favorite programming language.
> I'm not a professional programmer, but I love to program. I
> would like to learn D deeply. Most programming languages have a
> PDF/CHM/MOBI/ePub version of the standard library. But D still
> doesn't have such a portable version of the Phobos Runtime
> Library. I humbly ask you to make available a portable version
> of the Phobos library, to better disseminate the D programming
> language.
>

> Thank you

Hi there!
First of all at page of Language reference is available Mobi
version
https://dlang.org/spec/spec.html

Also please check this thread
https://forum.dlang.org/post/qkxtppiaobehdjorocob@forum.dlang.org

There are plenty of links and resources:
https://d-apt.sourceforge.io/

https://devdocs.io/d/

I believe almost everything is ready, someone just should bring
it all together and put the up2date links on official web-site in
“Offline documentation” page

Have a nice day D-community!