Setting SQLite compile time parameters from etc.c.sqlite3

data pulverizer data.pulverizer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 20:59:46 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I'm not sure how to set the compile time parameters in D's SQLite
module particular the items that take multiple parameters, for
example in the C API manual `SQLITE_CONFIG_MMAP_SIZE` takes two
`sqlite3_int64`. How do I set these? Do I just write something
like

```
enum SQLITE_CONFIG_MMAP_SIZE = [10_000_000_000, 30_000_000_000];
```
?

Writing this doesn't cause an error but I don't think it works
because its supposed to speed up write times and I'm not
observing any performance change.

Thanks in advance!