How to work with hashmap from memutils properly?

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Fri Mar 4 17:58:36 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 16 February 2022 at 13:37:28 UTC, ikod wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 February 2022 at 10:31:38 UTC, Siarhei
> Siamashka wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes. There is no D version there. And I'm just curious how
>>> fast is D in those problems.
>
> Sorry for late question - I can't find page with benchmark
> results, can you please share url?
>
> Thanks

Hi. I'm not sure which results did you mean..
Official page with LRU (and great implementation in Crystal from
Siarhei) is here:
https://programming-language-benchmarks.vercel.app/problem/lru

Results with my version in D is here:
https://github.com/cyrusmsk/lang_benchmark/tree/main/lru/bin

But the code is not the same that used in original
implementation. To speed-up the D solution I thought to play
around with @safe and @nogc.. but currently no time for that..

Btw ikod packages was used instead of built-in AA. And I've made
the version with memutils - but unfortunately it is the slowest
one.