Make shared static this() encoding table compilable

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 18:36:28 UTC 2022

On 3/14/22 03:23, bauss wrote:

 > I think it's a memory issue and it's unlikely to be solved.

I could not reproduce the issue but it takes close to 1 minute for 'dmd
-O'. Something is definitely wrong there. :)

A workaround could be the -lowmem switch:

   dmd -O -lowmem ...

But still, I would find a different method for the compilation time
alone. I would experiment with two arrays holding corresponding keys and
values separately:

   ushort[] keys = /* ... */;
   ushort[] values = /* ... */;

And then building the AA from those. Hopefully, -O works better for that
case.

Ali