How to exclude function from being imported in D language?

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 03:24:10 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 8 March 2022 at 22:28:27 UTC, bauss wrote:
> What D just needs is a way to specify the entry point, in which
> it just defaults to the first main function found, but could be
> any function given.

  Which is similar to what Java does.

  When i was first learning Java in a company i would make main()
and have it run all the unittests of that particular module, then
have a different file that actually combined all the tools
together to run the program. Though when making the jar I'd
specify which one actually was needed. But this was... 10 years
ago.