Parameters of overloaded templated function

Tejas notrealemail at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:12:13 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 10 May 2022 at 11:33:24 UTC, frame wrote:
> On Tuesday, 10 May 2022 at 11:26:44 UTC, frame wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 10 May 2022 at 03:18:14 UTC, Tejas wrote:
>>>
>>> Can you try
>>
>> Makes no difference.
>
> OK, I tried it in separate test and works. Weird, I already
> tried that before, there must be something wrong with my other
> template.
>
> Thanks

Using aliases as parameters doesn't work(and the DIP that wanted
to have this behaviour was de facto rejected)

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/other/DIP1023.md

But considering you're passing it as an argument, not a formal
parameter, it should've worked... Idk what's happening there

Try
```d
alias getParams = Parameters!(typed);//add the parenthesis
```
_Maybe_ it's not taking the stuff after the second `!` when it
substitutes the alias `typed`?