UI Library

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri May 20 12:07:46 UTC 2022

On Friday, 20 May 2022 at 03:47:14 UTC, harakim wrote:
> Thank you. I will definitely give that a try.

My minigui uses the normal Windows controls so it works well
there. On linux it uses a custom thing of my own design so your
mileage may vary.

The docs don't have a lot of examples but hopefully one you do
the first one the rest won't be too hard, the classes are
relatively simple and the events are based on javascript so if
you've used that before you can probably get to know it.

But just ask me if something comes up since I can push fixes to
master p quickly.

The only files it needs from the repo are `minigui.d`,
`simpledisplay.d` and `color.d`. There's other optional things in
there that might be useful though. My recommended way to use it
is to `git clone` the repo in your source dir then `dmd -i
yourfile.d` so it is easy to update with a `git pull` and the
compiler pulls what it needs (and nothing more) automatically
when compiling.

But you can also do it yourself or use the dub packages etc.