Cannot check function address

frame frame86 at live.com
Wed May 25 04:16:05 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 03:41:17 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:

> This is a compiler bug, at least I think so. Since the compiler
> is misbehaving, it's not clear how to make it behave.
>
> -Steve

Well, ok, it's not my top priority and dustmite seems to run
better on Unix - which I need to port anyway some time but not
now.

But it must be possible to check if the function pointer is valid
in Assembler? But I'm not familiar with asm to do it correctly -
I would be very appreciative if someone could post an example how
to do it in D.

So far, thank you for your time.