ImportC linking issue

confuzzled con at fuzzled.com
Sat Nov 12 02:45:52 UTC 2022

On Friday, 11 November 2022 at 03:15:17 UTC, confuzzled wrote:
> When I try to compile it, I get a slew of errors about
> undefined symbols. It wasn't finding libexpat and libminizip so
> I copied those to my work directory and tried again. With that,
> most of the errors disappeared. The remaining ones are:

It seems that every time I resolve one of these undefined symbols
issues, the compiler finds more. So I keep copying lib files from
locations that are a path, to my working directory and linking
them to my script. Is that the norm? Do I need to configure DMD
somehow to recognize C libraries that are already in the path?