Using glibc headers with ImportC

qua quanrong1 at 1mailbox1.org1removethe1s
Sat Nov 12 13:30:57 UTC 2022

I'm trying to get D to use my system's libc. First of all, is
such a thing possible with importc? Walter Bright's slides on
importc say it should be "as easy as import stdio;", but it
doesn't seem to be the case yet. In the specification page I see
that importc looks for .c and .i files, not .h . Is it possible
to do what I'm trying to do? And if so, how?

By the way, I know I can "import core.stdc.stdio;" and I'm sure
it's a better option. I'm not trying to do anything important
here, it's just to figure out how it works.