Seeking in arsd.simpleaudio?

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 20:34:44 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 20 November 2022 at 20:23:28 UTC, TheZipCreator wrote:
> so how would you implement this hypothetical `seek` function?
> (or if you could tell me a different library that already has
> this functionality that'd be great too)

My underlying vorbis lib has it, but haven't added to the
simpleaudio interface yet. (Partly cuz i haven't figured it out
for the ogg/mp3/wav combo yet)

Give me a half hour lemme see if I can do it right now. I'll
actually put it on the interface returned by playOgg......

i'll get back to you in a lil