pragma(linkerDirective,_) removes double quotes, dmd ignores LIB

NonNull non-null at use.startmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:19:46 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 27 November 2022 at 17:37:50 UTC, kinke wrote:
> For LDC, you shouldn't need any double quotes, the compiler
> quotes the linker flag if it contains spaces.

In fact I cannot find any way (multiple double quotes, escaped
double quotes, different combinations of these) to get any double
quotes whatsoever into the linker command line via
pragma(linkerDirective,_).

The linker always complains and the quoted error always contains
no double quotes.

The behavior of ldc2 is identical to that of dmd with all
attempts.

pragma(linkerDirective,_) is broken apparently.

Please confirm or show how to use.