best memory profiler (to debug accumulated allocation of each line) for D?

mw mingwu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:45:17 UTC 2022

Hi,

With CPU profiler, we can see the accumulated run time of each
function & line, I'm wondering if there is such a profiler for
memory allocation?

The reason I'm asking is because I suspect there are some small
but repetitive memory allocation going on in the libraries (in C
and D) I'm using which I do not have control (and no source
available), but I want to find out where.

I want to run on some test data, and get the memory allocation
stats for each function (better for each line of code), so I can
find out where the problem is.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.