warning LNK4255 - How to solve this warning

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 21:12:43 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 18 October 2022 at 19:38:39 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 10/18/22 12:26, Hipreme wrote:
>
> > Is there any way to know which files produced this error or
> at least the
> > symbol names that are clashing? I'm totally helpless about
> this error.
>
> There is 'nm' on Posix systems that lists symbols in object
> files (including libraries and programs).
>
> Ali

I have added under lflags :
"/VERBOSE" which activates the verbose mode and "/WX" which
treats the warnings as errors (because there is just so many
things on linking step)

I found some functions but nothing of them feels out of the
ordinary.
Treating this module as sourceLibrary instead of staticLibrary
doesn't cause this warning though