Can someone tell me what the compiler thought I was trying to do?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Wed Oct 19 00:57:31 UTC 2022

On Sat, Oct 15, 2022 at 12:47:02AM +0000, Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On Friday, 14 October 2022 at 22:17:52 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>
> > Given that this particular trap crops up regularly, perhaps some
> > sort of warning ought to be added. Once the @nodiscard DIP is
> > accepted & implemented this should be easy to do.
> >

> Seems like you're behind the times! The DIP was accepted and implemented
> with some changes:
>
> https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/accepted/DIP1038.md#final-review

Has it really been implemented?  I tested the latest git master, the
following code doesn't compile:

------
@mustUse int fun() { return 455; }

void main() {
	fun();
}
------

Compiler output:

------
/tmp/test.d(1): Error: undefined identifier `mustUse`
------

I tried @mustuse, @nodiscard, @noDiscard, no good.  What am I missing?

This is not a sentence.