Can someone tell me what the compiler thought I was trying to do?

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Wed Oct 19 05:50:18 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 19 October 2022 at 05:41:26 UTC, zjh wrote:

> Why can't do it `in one step`?
> Why always afraid to `add features`?
> C++ is `so complicated` ,but that people are not afraid to
> continue to `add features`.

There is also `class level private`. I saw someone start it by
himself, and he felt very happy. It completely conforms to the
encapsulation, but it seems that the latest D has no switch about
it.
In my opinion, as long as `users` have reasonable needs,
languages should added corresponding features, instead of
becoming religions.

`Some features` are very popular for users,I really don't know
why they didn't add it.