Replacing tango.text.Ascii.isearch

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 05:06:24 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 25 October 2022 at 06:32:00 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> On 25/10/2022 5:17 PM, Siarhei Siamashka wrote:
>> What are the best practices to deal with Turkish text in D
>> language?
>
> std.uni doesn't support it.

OK, I'm not specifically interested in this personally and I even
would be happy to remain blissfully ignorant. Just wondered
whether a preferred solution already exists, considering that
this forum has a Turkish section.

Should we ignore the `"D should strive to be correct, rather than
fast"` comment from bauss for now? Or some actions can be taken
to improve the current situation?