dub ldc2 static linking

Yura yuriy.min at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 08:08:38 UTC 2022

Dear All,
I am trying to create a static executable to be able to run it on
virtually any linux x86_64 OS. At the end I get a binary,
however, multiple warnings are printed after compilation.

My dub.sdl:

dependency "mir" version="~>3.2.3"
dependency "lubeck" version="~>1.5.1"
lflags "-lopenblas" "-lgfortran"
dflags "--static" "-O3"

dub build --force --compiler=path_to_ldc/ldc2

curl.d:(.text._D3std3net4curl7CurlAPI7loadAPIFZPv+0xd): warning:
Using 'dlopen' in statically linked applications requires at
runtime the shared libraries from the glibc version used for
linking

and many other warnings like this.

What am I doing wrong? Any way to fix it?