overloading main

NonNull non-null at use.startmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:30:59 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 30 October 2022 at 17:41:07 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Sunday, 30 October 2022 at 17:29:25 UTC, NonNull wrote:
>> On Sunday, 30 October 2022 at 16:31:45 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>>> You should not have multiple mains. Rename it and call it
>>
>> Doesn't answer my questions. I wasn't asking for practical,
>> moral or esthetic advice.
>
> Try to phrase your question more clearly. I'm just stating a
> fact.

Doesn't look like a fact. Looks like a judgment. A different
judgment might be to allow overloads and not have them be an
entry point unless they have the signatures identified as such by
D.

My questions "Is this restriction essential? And if not, why make
it?" are asking to justify the judgment you made. Which you did
not do. So you have not answered them. Not unclear at all.