Tracing out error that causes compiler crash

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Sun Sep 4 21:05:20 UTC 2022

I tried to compile on the Raspberry Pi 400, now I'm getting
segmentation fault during compilation with LDC. Still no idea
what causes it, nor how to reduce it. Moved the codebase to a new
repository, gave it a proper DOMString implementation instead of
using it as a template name, and I'm still getting no luck
compiling it. Current link: https://github.com/ZILtoid1991/newxml

I might try to comment out the bodies of the functions and force
them to return an initial value, to see if there's something
wrong with the insides of the functions.