BetterC stack traces?

IchorDev zxinsworld at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 10:47:38 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 4 September 2022 at 18:49:37 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
> You can use `libunwind` for this:
>
> https://www.nongnu.org/libunwind/
>
> It's a C library, but it should work for D too.

Ah, I'm actually trying to create my own implementation of this,
so the goal would be to not rely on a dependency.
I can't exactly make head nor tail of the library's source other
than that it seems to have a unique implementation on each
processor/OS type.

I'm sure there must be something hidden in `core.internal.` for
this. I'll look at the implementation of `rt.trace` and see if I
can find anything.