How include header file?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Wed Sep 7 19:38:52 UTC 2022

On Wed, Sep 07, 2022 at 06:11:14PM +0000, Injeckt via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> I need to include this Ws2tcpip.h header file to my project. How can I
> do this? It's all because I need inet_ntop function from this header
> file.

If that's the only function you need, you can just copy the declaration
of inet_ntop into your .d file and mark it as extern(C). E.g., on my OS
it's declared as:

	const char *inet_ntop(int af, const void *restrict src, char *restrict dst, socklen_t size);

Convert it to D:

	extern(C) const(char)* inet_ntop(int af, const(void)* src, char* dst, socklen_t size);

You probably also need:

	alias socklen_t = ...;

The definition can be found in your system header files. Probably you
can just get away with size_t.

The volume of a pizza of thickness a and radius z can be described by the following formula: pi zz a. -- Wouter Verhelst