Is there a way to

Kyle Ingraham kyle at kyleingraham.com
Sun Sep 11 00:32:18 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 11 September 2022 at 00:04:55 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> On Saturday, 10 September 2022 at 23:37:30 UTC, Kyle Ingraham
> wrote:
>> How can I write a type that is strict for the first two
>> parameters but tolerant of any other parameter following those?
>
> That's not a type per se, but you can assign wrapper at the
> assignment thing.
>
> Like
>
> your_delegate = (a,b) => func_with_three_args(a, b, "some
> default");
>
> that kind of thing. if you have a delegate in an object, you
> can use a property setter to accept more things and wrap it
> like that.

My problem is that I would like to store a reference to that
delegate in a struct for later use:

```d
struct MyStruct
{
     MyDelegate myDelegate;
}
```

I can't use default parameters because I want to be able to call
the delegate with arguments extracted from a URL path at runtime.
I'm mucking about with a custom router for vibe-d and trying to
setup the ability for handlers to have different parameter
signatures.