Shorten template arguments in debug symbols?

frame frame86 at live.com
Mon Sep 12 17:39:20 UTC 2022

If I have a template that accepts tokenized code to build
something, it will create the exact debug symbol with this
argument supplied which makes the symbols hard to read and/or
waste of memory.

Is there any way to truncate or transform it like that?
```
app.fun!"writeln(\"Hello, World\");" => app.fun!"_sym__13"
```

I can pass a pointer to the template but that results in the same
symbol. Getting the raw integer value of the pointer instead
isn't allowed in compile it seems.