dub lint

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 21:32:41 UTC 2022

I've always thought of dub as a package manager and a build tool. But it
actually makes it easy to use other tools:

- dub lint: Runs some checks on your project. What I liked is how it
removed the need to figure out how to install dscanner, which it uses
behind the scenes. It installed dscanner and simply ran it. Cool...
(However, like all linters it's not perfect but I still like having that
power.)

- dub dustmite: I haven't actually tried this but dub's help with using
dusmite sounds great.

Ali