dub lint

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 22:14:34 UTC 2022

On 9/15/22 15:04, Ali Çehreli wrote:

 > Is there a way to silence specific 'dub lint' warnings?

Answering myself, I don't think it's possible but luckily my catching an
Error was in unittests only so I can do either of the following to skip
unittest code when linting:

a) Pass --skipTests to dscanner (what 'dub lint' runs behind the scenes)
along with --styleCheck, which --skipTests requires

   dub lint -- --skipTests --styleCheck

b) Pass --styleCheck indirectly through 'dub lint', which has its own
spelling for it :), but --skipTests is still required of course:

   dub lint --style-check -- --skipTests

Ali