Poste some interesting vibe.d webpages

David dave at restall.net
Tue Sep 20 08:12:25 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 14 September 2022 at 19:34:01 UTC, Alain De Vos
wrote:
> Although the framework is good. There is no community. Or
> general acceptance. Which is a pitty.
> Currently I ask myself how to do "sessions" with vibe.d.

Hi Alain,

I'm new to D and looking at vibe as well but I'm not as far down
the path as settling on it as the final solution.

Have you looked at alternatives to vibe such as the hunt
framework ?

https://code.dlang.org/packages/hunt-framework

It does seem better documented and fuller featured than vibe but
that could be due to me not having an in-depth knowledge of
either of them :-)

Regards,