Is it possible to make a library (dll/so) from separated .d files?

dog2002 742617000027 at aaathats3as.com
Mon Apr 3 09:08:42 UTC 2023

Hello. The title sounds weird, but I try to explain it better.

In Unreal Engine and Unity, source code files don't use main()
and other important functions. They have only a class. Like this:

```
class SomeClass: someInterface
{
     AFunctionFromTheInterface1()

     AFunctionFromTheInterface2()

```

And then all the source code files will be compiled into a single
.dll/.so library, so the game engine can use one in a game.

I don't know what compiler does Unreal Engine use, but it uses
C++.

Is it possible to do so in D?