How can a function pointer required to be extern(C)?

rempas rempas at tutanota.com
Thu Apr 13 07:31:47 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 12 April 2023 at 21:00:04 UTC, John Chapman wrote:

> You can also express it like this:
>
> ```d
> extern(C) alias FuncPtr = void* function(void*);
> ```

Thank you! This is how I was planning to do anyway because other
that the fact that I like the syntax of that a little bit more,
this code will be part of the library so there will not be any
function to take its type so I cannot do this the other away even
if I wanted. Have an amazing day my friend!