Adding to a global AliasSeq

repr_man jxl.ppg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 12:20:54 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 15 August 2023 at 07:02:45 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> You can add a kind of tag with the mixin, that will allow to to
> test if the type supplied to `f` is well a Base implementor:
Firstly, thank you for your help.  This is probably the best
solution.

Secondly, I feel very stupid for not having come up with this by
myself.  Would you be willing to explain some of the thought
process behind your solution?  Are there any key factors that I
should look for in future template-related problems?  Or, if it
just comes from experience and seeing this sort of thing
repeatedly, that's fair, too.

Thanks, once again!