Mir-algorithm tutorial?

Ferhat Kurtulmuş aferust at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 12:14:45 UTC 2023

On Friday, 18 August 2023 at 09:57:11 UTC, Ki Rill wrote:
> On Friday, 18 August 2023 at 09:32:31 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş
> wrote:
>> I believe the most recent docs for mir-algorithm is here
>> http://mir-algorithm.libmir.org/
>
> Thanks. Yes, that's the only thing.
>
> However, it's not a good starting point for someone who just
> wants to get to know the library and play around...

Yes there isn't many guides around. Those are some of them.

https://tastyminerals.github.io/tasty-blog/dlang/2020/03/22/multidimensional_arrays_in_d.html

https://jackstouffer.com/blog/nd_slice.html

Also this piece of code was converted from python-numpy to d-mir.

https://github.com/libmir/dcv/blob/master/source/dcv/imgproc/threshold.d#L138

I converted many more from python for DCV.

I think the main problem is the mir libraries won't get updates
since Ilya recently said that he was not an open source developer
anymore.