Visual Studio 2022 no longer debugs D program, need an alternative debugger for Windows

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Sat Aug 26 16:57:42 UTC 2023

After a recent update, Visual Studio 2022 started to have serious
troubles with D, namely having troubles with displaying debug
variables, and growing constantly in memory until you either stop
debugging or crashes Windows.

Currently I'm resorting to use x64dbg, which is currently the
best I can use, and I'll try to look up some info on using it not
as a reverse engineer tool, but as an actual debugger.