Advent of Code 2023

Johannes Miesenhardt johannesmiesenhardt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 18:56:32 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 3 December 2023 at 14:51:37 UTC, Siarhei Siamashka
wrote:
> [...]

Thanks, this is super helpful. I have one other question, in the
solution you posted and also the one I posted in the discord
today. I was required to use byLineCopy. I first used byLine but
I for some reason that I can't really explain only got the last
line from that. I switched to byLineCopy because I saw it in
other peoples solution and that magically fixed all problems I
had. What exactly happened here?