Is there a way to tell LDC2 to only check the syntax of the source file?

realhet real_het at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 12:14:12 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 6 December 2023 at 11:53:09 UTC, realhet wrote:
> Hello,

I've found another trick:

- prepend "version(none):" in front of the source.
- ignore the optional "Error: declaration expected, not `module`"
message
- Take seriously all the other errors, those are only syntax
errors, semantically the whole file equals to 'none'.

I can also change the line numbers: with the #line directive.
Most of the time I will pass it function bodies, not the whole
source file.