D programming language overview video on Youtube

Witold Baryluk witold.baryluk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:39:56 UTC 2023

I made a bit random video on D lang for noobs, and people who
might be interested.

If you program more than one hour in D, do not watch it, but if
you just found about D, feel free to check it out.

It is not too short, and unscripted, but should give general feel
of D, its power, major features (with some live coding, and
exploration of various aspects in real world, including
debugging), maybe for people who just want to see what it is
about. And high level overview of the project and features.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Xg-E0NoNU

While I am not great at making videos, I think it is good to
promote D any way possible, as it can compete in many places,
like Python, Julia, Zig, but people rarely hear about D lang
these days.