FileException when calling getTimes on a DirEntry

Renato renato at athaydes.com
Tue Dec 26 21:09:05 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 24 December 2023 at 21:18:44 UTC, kdevel wrote:
> On Sunday, 24 December 2023 at 20:00:15 UTC, Renato wrote:
>> I asked what could be causing an Exception in my code to
>> happen as that was quite unexpected.

> I would have expected you asking questions like "Which program
> might have generated that symlink?", "How do I get the
> meta-data from the
> symlink and not from the file it points to ?" or "How do I
> handle that exception?".

Who do you think you are to tell me how I should ask questions?

How pretentious can people get on these forums? If you don't like
how someone asks a question, it's much nicer to just refrain from
interacting. Does it make you feel better to shit on people's
questions? It certainly didn't make me feel good at all to have
to deal with your unwarranted, condescending tone.