Less verbose or at least "higher level" 2D game engines for Dlang.

Agent P. elcahivo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 00:47:04 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a 2D game engine for Dlang that offers
flexibility but has a high-level interface, preferably less
verbose. Although I've explored options on GitHub and in general,
I haven't found something that exactly fits what I need.

Often the recommendations mention SFML, SDL or OpenGL (obvious
links), but I would like to consider those options only after
exploring engines with less verbose APIs.

I don't need much, I'm just looking for suggestions for engines
that meet these criteria. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you for your time.