SFML D bindings: libsfml-system.so.2.5: cannot open shared object file:

bachmeier no at spam.net
Sat Feb 4 17:15:28 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 4 February 2023 at 05:29:43 UTC, thebluepandabear
wrote:

>> I have tested on arch linux and everything works fine, i'll
>> try to setup a linux mint / ubuntu VM tomorrow
>
> Thanks.
>
> It seems like an issue with my system then. I've been stuck on
> it for a week or so, but haven't been able to find the root
> cause of the issue.

I did this on Ubuntu 22.04. `dub build` completes successfully.
`dub run` outputs

```
object.Exception at source/app.d(19): Fatal error(s) encountered
whilst calling `loadSFML()` function: ["Error: Missing Symbol,
Message: sfRenderTexture_createWithSettings", "Error: Missing
Symbol, Message: sfRenderTexture_getMaximumAntialiasingLevel",
"Error: Missing Symbol, Message: sfText_getLineSpacing", "Error:
Missing Symbol, Message: sfText_getLineSpacing"]