Non-ugly ways to implement a 'static' class or namespace?

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Thu Feb 9 14:03:41 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 9 February 2023 at 13:49:03 UTC, zjh wrote:

> ..

There are too `few newcomers` to D, and D must change.
If I can, I think `'D++'` is a good idea! Learn from a
`successful` language!

The typical feature of `C++` is that you have it. Although I
don't have it now, I will have it sooner or later. If D is the
same, it may expand the community, because you can attract
programmers from `'java, C++, py, C#` and so on.