Non-ugly ways to implement a 'static' class or namespace?

ProtectAndHide ProtectAndHide at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 23:59:43 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 9 February 2023 at 23:13:00 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

Well, the only thing we can say for sure now, is that since
'class', 'oop', and 'private' have all been mentioned in this
thread, some 'key D people' (wink wink) will come out to derail
this thread by further pointing out how D neither needs (nor
wants) any of these things... and that real programmers shouldn't
need them either.

So I hand that over to you .. wink wink.