Debugging memory leaks

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:21:34 UTC 2023

I want to know if there is some way to debug memory leaks in
runtime.

I have been dealing with that by using a profiler and checking D
runtime function calls. Usually those which allocates has high
cpu usage so it can be easy for those bigger ones. While for the
smaller ones, this approach doesn't seem to work and looking into
my task manager I can see it increasing the memory usage very
slowly.

I wanted to know if there is an option to do that on RUNTIME.
--vgc is not a good option as I don't care about allocations that
happens on initialization code.