Non-ugly ways to implement a 'static' class or namespace?

ProtectAndHide ProtectAndHide at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:18:56 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 15 February 2023 at 20:10:31 UTC, ProtectAndHide
wrote:

this is not to be personal, just to make an analogy about the
point being made:

if Mike was a car salesperson, he'd be arguing that I don't need
an automatic transmission. I can already do it manually. Why
should we complicate our design by making an automatic
tranmission if you can alreay change gears anyway.

Well..do you think I'd end up buying my new car from him?