Non-ugly ways to implement a 'static' class or namespace?

ProtectAndHide ProtectAndHide at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:44:18 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 15 February 2023 at 20:34:13 UTC, thebluepandabear
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 15 February 2023 at 20:06:18 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
>>>
>>> that's not the same thing though, you've created a great
>>> false equivalence! Congrats.
>>
>> Only if you don't understand D's encapsulation. You're going
>> on at length (apparently under multiple names in this thread)
>> because you don't like D's implementation of encapsulation.
>> That's no different from complaining that the `+` operator
>> should be `+.`, and until D makes the change, it doesn't
>> support floating point addition.
>>
>> There are reasonable arguments for changing and not changing
>> D's implementation of encapsulation. Your claim that D doesn't
>> support encapsulation is false.
>
> 'under multiple names'... You can clearly see I have the same
> name, simply different profile pictures.

You should know by now, that anyone that supports the idea of D
providing an explicit mechanism to support data hiding for a
user-defined type, are all the **same** person.

Nobody else in the world supports such an idea.

It's all just one person... apparently ;-)