Using Windbg to debug D applications and unittests

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 18:08:57 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 25 February 2023 at 16:58:44 UTC, solidstate1991
wrote:

> I used to use Visual Studio, but I forgot how to set it up
> properly to break on handled throws. Now it doesn't do anything
> if throws are handled in any fashion, and I can't find an
> option to change it (it was removed maybe?).

Turn on exception settings panel in top menu bar:
   Debug->Windows->Exceptions Settings (Crtl+Alt+E)

My settings for D is full "D exceptions", under Win32 check "D
Exception", or just click "Restore to default settings" in there
on top of that panel.