Compile time vs run time -- what is the difference?

Salih Dincer salihdb at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 1 02:18:23 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 1 January 2023 at 01:20:02 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 12/31/22 16:42, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>
> - runtime: The D runtime.

Sometimes I see runtime facilities used as compile time and I'm
having a hard time distinguishing that. It is even possible to
use it with meta-programming facilities.

It is a powerful feature that can help to improve the
expressiveness and efficiency of D programs, but it can also make
code more difficult to understand and maintain.

Do you have a solid recommendation about distinguishing?

SDB at 79