Is there such a JSON parser?

SealabJaster sealabjaster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 14:56:27 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 1 January 2023 at 23:28:12 UTC, torhu wrote:
> I need to parse some JSON data into various data structures, so
> I'm looking for a parser based on events or ranges. One that
> doesn't just load the file and build a data structure that
> represents the whole thing. So not std.json, at least.

Are you asking for a SAX-styled parser for JSON?

Similarly - what would you like to see from a full-featured JSON
module?

For context: I'm currently (very slowly) working on a -betterC
library. The JSON lexer is able to work off of buffered data
streams instead of flat in-memory arrays. So even if what you're
looking for doesn't exist right now, I'd like to try and (again;
very slowly) change that.