Address of a class object

areYouSureAboutThat areYouSureAboutThat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:59:38 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 5 January 2023 at 17:23:39 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 05, 2023 at 06:32:47AM +0000, areYouSureAboutThat
>> Also, I cannot read hex,
> [...]
>
> IMNSHO, anyone who claims to be a programmer should at least
> know that much.

??

Well, like all, I learnt this at uni. .. as well as lot of other
useless stuff.

But in all my years as a well paid and productive 'programmer'
;-) .. I cannot recall ever, a consistent need to read hex (using
by brain, that is).

As such, those neuron connections needed to read hex do not exist
anymore.

Even the neurons in my brain are smarted than Knuth.