Coding Challenges - Dlang or Generic

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:50:06 UTC 2023

On Friday, 13 January 2023 at 21:12:17 UTC, Salih Dincer wrote:
> On Friday, 13 January 2023 at 18:59:01 UTC, matheus wrote:
>> Unfortunately it's not working for me
>
> Yeah, it was an old development version. I also implemented
> another version the same day:
>
> * [Nested
> Class](https://forum.dlang.org/thread/vkjhkftvyprsivozyuyf@forum.dlang.org)
> * [Only One
> Struct](https://forum.dlang.org/post/thxvuddjimgswalzojgm@forum.dlang.org)
>
> SDB at 79
>
> Sory...

No problem. =]

Question: Have you compared the timings between this way (With
ranges) and a normal way (Without ranges)?

I'm using D Online Compiler from different platforms but
unfortunately I can't loop too much because they don't accept,
but anyway a normal version runs almost twice faster than this
version (With ranges).

If you like I could send or post here a version without ranges to
try out.

Matheus.