Need help on a small cgi change to my auction

Tom tbird71 at frontiernet.net
Wed Jan 18 19:13:53 UTC 2023

https://www.timemachinewatch.com/auctionlive/user.cgi

Need a cgi change to be able to post auction items some links
work but adding and deleting items dont...they merely direct to
http.tmpl pages...need them to have method and action in post
Here's a sample: Click the link below...it is going to "post" and
"action utilizing the html within:
TIME MACHINE LIVE AUCTION REGISTRATION PAGE (timemachinewatch.com)

Now the link for add item which leads simply to the html page of
that post
https://www.timemachinewatch.com/auctionlive/add_item_form.tmpl

The "add item" and "remove item" links simply go to the html page
somehow the link needs rewrote to include "user.cgi
action=additemform" which then puts the page in correct mode
Can you give me somebody who might be able to do this?
This auction program was written in 1997 and dont remember who
wrote it

Time Machine...Vintage Railroad Pocketwatches
railroad pocketwatches and watches - Vintage Railroad-Grade
Pocketwatches from Time Machine. We specialize in rare vintage
pocketwatches and wristwatches including illinois, hamilton,
elgin and waltham, hampden for investment or hobby. online
auction on site.
Time Machine Live Online Auction