Are there more up-to-date D template tutorials?

thebluepandabear therealbluepandabear at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 19 04:22:21 UTC 2023

> Help would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> thebluepandabear

A bit off topic/ranty but I did find the book by Ali on D
extremely useful, but it was good as an 'introduction'. I feel
like when it comes to more advanced features (such as templates,
mixins, ranges, concurrency, etc) there are no resources out
there, but I guess that's the 'cost' of picking a lesser-known
language. Hopefully in the future there will be more books
written on this language, if there was a book on the advanced
features of D I'd happily purchase it :)